Rancho Cucamonga

Rancho Cucamonga United States

Source: wikipedia.org

Rancho Cucamonga was a 13,045-acre (52.79 km2) Mexican land grant in present-day San Bernardino County, California, given in 1839 to the dedicated soldier, smuggler and politician Tiburcio Tapia by Mexican governor Juan Bautista Alvarado. The grant formed parts of present-day Rancho Cucamonga and Upland. It extended easterly from San Antonio Creek to what is now Hermosa Avenue, and from today's Eighth Street to the mountains.

Jobs available from - Rancho Cucamonga